This is a must course for the third year civil engineering students in METU. Being one of the most important design courses throughout the undergraduate program, this course covers the basic concepts in steel structure design such as design methods, behavior of steel structures, tension and compression members, beams and beam-columns, connections, serviceability, etc.
- The pdf file of "Beams Subjected to Torsion and Bending-I" can be downloaded from downloads page. [02.12.2013]
- Attendance for Section-1 has been announced in grades page. [25.11.2013]
- CE388 Tutorials #1 and #2 can be downloaded from downloads page.[22.11.2.013]
- "TS648: Building Code for Steel Structures" can be obtained from Veysel Çam, K2-108.
- CE388 Course Book: "Akkaş, N. and Yılmaz, Ç.,1985, Analysis and Design of Steel Structures, Ankara" can be obtained from Veysel Çam, K2-108.